Update as of April 13, 2020
- Over the past few weeks, the majority of our workforce has incrementally transitioned to working remotely from home. Those who remain in our Greenville, SC office are ready and able to transition to remote work should they choose to do so or should it become necessary in our local community.
- South Carolina has issued a “shelter at home or at work” which still enables CWI (as an “essential” employer) to continue entering the office for any functions that may require us to do so.
- Through our gradual transition to remote, we have seen no disruption nor delay in our core functions to support our clients and their members, including call center support, claims processing and claims funding.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact your account manager or your CWI representative.
CWIBenefits Coronavirus Information for Clients and Partners:
With the heightened concern surrounding the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reach out to you with an update about what we are doing here at CWI. Of course, our priorities are the health of our employees and the members we serve as well as the high quality, continued service for our clients and partners.
- Management Task Force: Our management team has been meeting over the past couple months in preparation for any potential disruption and continue today with daily meetings to monitor and adapt to the evolving situation, referencing guidance from the CDC, WHO and local health and government officials.
- Fully Operational: We continue to remain fully operational within our office space in Greenville, SC with enhanced practices and policies to minimize the risk of any of our employees getting sick.
- Prepared to Transition Remote: Additionally, we are prepared to transition some or all of our workforce to a remote workforce in the event that it becomes necessary due to changing local and national conditions. Our intention, of course, is to do so with as little to no disruption to our service, but we are preparing for the worst and in such a situation unintended disruption may occur. As always we will keep our clients and customers as fully informed as possible.
- Admin, Member & Provider Portals: And don’t forget, if you have access to CWI’s administrator, member and provider portals, be sure to continue leveraging those tools to address your inquiries and make updates.
While the news of the virus and its implications for the health of many around the world is concerning, please be assured that the ability to provide services to our clients remains our top priority. For updates, you can visit www.cwibenefits.com/coronavirus.
If you have any questions, please contact your account manager or your CWI representative.
Thank you and stay healthy,