CWIBenefits, Inc. (CWI), a Patriot National company, is a technology based Third Party Administrator (TPA), offering total benefits administration services and data management. We offer turnkey online enrollment, billing, claims and call center operations to help you meet your benefit solutions strategies and needs so you can grow your business and attentively serve your membership.
Implementation & integration is seamless, as we bring 30 years of expertise & technology to your clients. As the trusted service and benefits technology platform of Employers, Health Plans, and Benefits Administrators, CWI has evolved to be a TPA, data integrator, and Software-as-a-Service vendor. CWI was acquired by Patriot National, Inc. to further enhance Patriot’s integrated absence management administration platform and integrate workers’ compensation and health and welfare benefit program offerings to create total workforce solution.
CWI Target Markets
- Historically CWI has been strong in the hospital self-funded market
- ACA compliant MEC and MVP products
- TPA, Broker, and Benefit Administrator Back Office Partnerships (Claims, Call Center and Medical Bill Repricing)
- Cigna BPO partnerships
CWIBenefits as the premier distributor of Cigna Payer Solutions.
Through our exclusive relationship with Cigna, we can provide you:
- A broad portfolio of flexible products & health services including access to their national quality healthcare networks – over 800,000 healthcare professionals and 6,000 hospitals
- Pharmacy management – flexible plan designs & cost savings programs to lower health care costs
- Out of Network savings program
- Dental PPO Network – 118,000 dentists at more than 270,000 locations
- Stop Loss Insurance
Through your relationship with CWI, not only do you have access to these benefits, but we also provide:
- CWI Information Technology Team – we work with our TPA’s to ensure seamless implementation and a format for eligibility and precertification
- We work directly with Cigna regarding claim pricing, provider appeals/denials, contracting issues
- Analytical reporting